ONYX Services routinely performs inspections of land-based assets with our in-house technicians and specialists. Whether for pipe in the ground, above ground structures, or other related assets, our experience will ensure your inspection needs are met.
Land Based Services
ONYX Services has the experience, equipment, outstanding safety record, and personnel that enables us to deliver a unique value to our clients. ONYX Services provides the maintenance and emergency response services that allow you to meet your customers’ expectations for safe, reliable oil and gas transportation.
ONYX Services repairs pipeline according to the specifications of the client. We have an engineering department that can contribute suggestions and plans. Media blasting, cutting, coating, and welding are some of the typical pipeline repairs we do every day.
ONYX Services conducts the required maintenance for assets in ground and above ground. Our experience and expertise ensure proper execution and delivery for all your maintenance requirements.
- Civil site development
- Permitting assistance
- Storm water mitigation
- Site-specific studies
- Preparation of owner specifications
- Pipeline assessment and evaluation
- Roadway design
- Site planning
- Feasibility studies
- Bank Stabilization Design
- Fluid dynamic consulting and marine design
- Structural condition assessments and studies
- Abandoned pipeline recovery
- Anomaly investigation and repair
- PHMSA/DOT integrity compliance
- Close interval survey
- Drawings and designs
- Erosion and washout remediation
- Pipeline maintenance
- ROW maintenance
- Relocations and lowerings
- Pipe tie-in and section replacement
- Industrial sandblasting, painting, and coating
- Asbestos abatement
- Span stabilization and remediation
- Coating & painting
- Landslide remediation