ONYX Services utilizes our in-house team of certified divers to perform inspections for pipelines and other assets in marshes, lakes, rivers, and other marine environments.
ONYX Services performs the same repairs in marine environments as we do on land. Media blasting, cutting, coating, and welding are some of the typical pipeline repairs we do every day.
ONYX Services conducts the required maintenance for assets above, on, and underwater. We have a team of certified divers and a fleet of diving and equipment vessels, including barges. This allows us to provide a true turn-key solution.
- Civil site development
- Permitting assistance
- Storm water mitigation
- Site-specific studies
- Preparation of owner specifications
- Pipeline assessment and evaluation
- Roadway design
- Site planning
- Feasibility studies
- Bank Stabilization Design
- Fluid dynamic consulting and marine design
- Structural condition assessments and studies
- Waterway crossing inspections
- Waterway crossing surveys
- Bathymetric & hydrographic surveys
- Articulated mat installation
- Underwater jetting
- Rip-rap placement
- DOT & PHMSA integrity compliance
- Asbestos abatement
- Drawings and designs
- Clamp installations
- Debris removal
- Underwater coating
- Suspended pipeline stabilization
- Washout & riverbank remediation
In addition to common pipeline asset integrity services, ONYX Services also exceeds with underwater dam inspection and repair, underwater bridge inspection and repair, underwater bridge demolition, and rubble removal or replacement.
ONYX Services is a solution provider. If your project is above the water, on the water, or under the water, we have a reliable solution for you!